NS Tech is a new division of the century-old and globally respected New Statesman.
Our mission is to report at the intersection of technology and politics. With this aim, we help senior executives find answers to the big questions:
- Can technology transform public services?
- Are policymakers keeping pace with disruption?
- Will Brexit hamper innovation?
- How are state-actors changing the cyber-threat landscape?
The NS has a long history of talking to people at the top of business, politics and culture, and explaining how their views will affect the wider world.
NS Tech is applying the same rigour when supporting our new readership of IT professionals in enterprise-level companies and the public sector.
On NS Tech you’ll find:
- Up-to-date news
- Expert insight
- Interviews with the UK’s IT leaders
Follow us on Twitter @Technology_NS