- Date: 25th November 2020 | Event In : 0 years, 0 months, 26 days
- Time: 09:30 - 11:30
- Venue: Virtual Event
- Cost: FREE
Financial Services Executive Roundtable – Putting data at the heart of your digital transformation acceleration
As the world transitions to the 'new normal', executives must transform digitally to realise market share in a multi-channel world now heavily weighted toward digital. Without a strong digital channel and a more agile strategy, opportunities to grow will be limited. Within this digital battle, financial services organisations that focus on their transformation stand to gain a significant competitive advantage.
Join your peers at this executive roundtable discussion, hosted by NS Tech with partners Informatica and Deloitte. We will discuss removing data silos and how a robust data management can provide the platform for digital transformation initiatives and supports business innovations using emerging technologies like artificial intelligence. We will also investigate to what extent the agility to react to the speed of digital, and offering an improved user experience and customers propositions will define which financial services organisations thrive.
Learn how a data management platform can:
- Rationalise costs by accelerating adoption of new digital platforms and retiring legacy costs
- Enable you to offer innovative real time digital services in an agile manner
- Deliver high quality data to support personalised digital experiences for customers
- Provide self-service data to business users resulting in transformational business outcomes
- Help organisations reap the benefits of adopting new technologies like artificial intelligence