- Date: 15th September 2020 | Event In : 0 years, 5 months, 9 days
- Time: 18:00 - 21:00
- Venue: Andaz London, 40 Liverpool Street, London, England, United Kingdom, EC2M 7QN View On Map
- Cost: FREE
Data Executive Roundtable: CDOs discuss data strategy from plan to execution
It is an exciting time for Chief Data Officers (CDOs). As data continues to grow in importance, customers need a data strategy to support strategic business initiatives, such as artificial intelligence and analytics, data governance and privacy, cloud modernization, customer experience, and digital transformation.
Join your peers at The New Statesman Tech CDO roundtable discussion, in partnership with Informatica, to collaborate, discuss, and trade ideas on topics that are top of mind for you:
- Building a data strategy that maps to business-critical programs
- Developing a strong business case and securing stakeholder buy-in
- Identifying and implementing the right technologies
- Communicating the strategy and ensuring accountability across the enterprise
This is an exclusive opportunity to hear from your peers on lessons learned, share ideas on best practices, explore emerging trends, and trade opinions on building and executing a successful data strategy. We look forward to seeing you there.