Artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a prominent technology in cybersecurity applications. This IDC Vendor Spotlight examines the advances in and recent uses of AI in cybersecurity as well as the role of Lastline in this important market.
The report offers an evaluation of AI-powered security capabilities that is required to understand what the technology can and should offer in practice in place of what it could be in theory.
The report explains:
- How new technologies and hype generate inflated expectations
- AI reinforced with security-specific behavioural analysis improved accuracy of threat detection
- How efficiency improves analyst effectiveness, which in turn drives business value
- Trends in applying AI to cybersecurity, including how threat actors will adapt and will force maturation of AI technologies
- Lastline’s capabilities and challenges, as evaluated by IDC analysts