As cyberattacks become increasingly sophisticated each day, organisations around the globe need effective security solutions to protect themselves. Early detection and resolution can save businesses a huge amount of money. Implementing a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution that analyses the network’s activities and a User and Entity Behavior Analysis (UEBA) tool that uses machine learning (ML) to detect users’ and entities’ behaviour anomalies can provide organisations a much needed multi-layered defense strategy.
- How a multi-layered defense strategy that includes both UEBA and SIEM safeguards businesses.
- The benefits of using UEBA.
- Determining your risk appetite and working with risk scores.
- How UEBA works under the hood to discover unknown threats.
- The different anomalous behaviors of users and entities.